Simple works fine

no strings attached;

11/22/2007

noone but me from URL @ 10:30 PM

I was trying to command my chickenwing squad.
I guess i was pretty successful cos they've even fallen in yo!
Haha, i find this a pretty amusing picture.
On a lighternote, i miss my CCA.

Well.
Delta Chalet was Awesome, duh!
We could really live together.

I'll update more when i get the pictures; or not.

Watching horror movies is damn fun! HAHA.
Eh delta, horror movie marathon want not? :D

Im still freakin sick and its getting on my nerves. Suria & Nish think that the sound of me blowing my nose is like a toilet bowl flushing, HAHA. Its thaat bad laa.

Talking to self is normal! So be consoled everyone who thought you were crazy cos you did that. I have self-confessed people who talk to themselves (*coughs lichu, muu, adlin) & since so many people do it; uh, you're not cool if you dont. haha.

okay goodnight :)
this was a randombutnotsorandom update.

you'll never know dear,
how much i love you.

template by seven ten design